Sunday, January 23, 2011

 In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.

If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

Hmmmm what makes me different lol
1. I started psp'n when PSP 5 just came out
2. I love making unique tags
3. And I enjoy making tags for people!

The 5 Blogs I Nominate are--ok, goin with blogs that haven't been nominated yet...
1. Exclusive Creative Cafe
(cause it's Creative Cafe's blog)
2.Vix PSP Blog
(Her tuts, mask, etc totally rock!)
3.Creative Misfits Creations
(they have some of the best templates and collabs around!)
4. Ladyhawwks Designs
(my favorite ftu tubes)
5. Freebie Friends Scraps& More
(love their tuts, kits, templates, etc-I can always find something there)

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment

Search

Grab My Blinkie

 photo tagsbychrissie_blinkie_zpsr98canxo.gif

Translate

Blog Stats